To sync to events to Samsung’s S Planner calendar, an email account must first be linked to your Samsung phone. To find out more on how to do this, refer to Samsung’s support pages:
As Samsung is built using Google’s Android platform, once your phone is connected to an email address, you can sync to ECAL events using the Google option:
- Click the ECAL ‘Sync to Calendar’ button
- Choose the schedules that you want to subscribe to and hit ‘Next’ (if applicable)
- Choose the ‘Google’ option from the list of calendars
- You will then be asked to confirm your email account.
- Once accepted, you will be transferred back to the ECAL widget
- Finalise the registration fields the organisation has set and click Next
- Success! You will now be subscribed to your chosen events
- Your Samsung calendar will now include a new subscription under the Manage Calendars section.
- Didn’t work? Please get in touch with us by clicking here and we can run you through it!